Introducing Chewie Clarke

| Sunday, February 10, 2008


This blog is about our new puppy, Chewie. He is a red tri-colored Miniature Australian Shepherd born on November 27, 2007 at Westwood Miniature Aussies. My hope is to document his growth in pictures and write about the funny, cute and brilliant things he does. Here he is about to pee on daddy on the way home.


Here is when we figured out Chewie is funny. We were driving up I-95 on Martin Luther King Day, Chewie was relaxed and sleeping on my lap. He hadn't peed at any stops because he had never been outside before. Suddenly he decides to get up, walk across my arm onto Daddy's and into his lap. Just when we are admiring the cuteness of it all, he pees on daddy and makes his way back over to me. Obviously this little guy knows what's up.

0 comments: